Fourth grade students recently studied safety and nutrition as part of their science curriculum. In looking for something new to do with this unit, the classroom teacher and I collaborated on using Prezi to come up with interactive presentations.
Here is one example:
This project went smoothly. A few things I did to help the project along were to:
- create one Prezi account under my username that we all used.
- found the plate pictures ahead of time, as there are so many variations out there.
A few things I was surprised about included:
- how easy Prezi was to use for kids. (My first Prezi, it took me awhile to wrap my head around how the tools worked - not them!)
- how small students wanted to make their supporting sentences. We even lost a few because they were so little!
- Prezis must be made public for parents to view them when embeded on your website!