February in Wisconsin is Library Lover's Month!
Many of you have already filled out hearts in the library telling why you love the library so much! That is wonderful! All drawings for the posters will happen in the last week of February. Maybe you will be one of the lucky winners!!!
I bet you can imagine that I, Mrs. Green, LOVE the library! Here are some of my reasons why:
- the books of course!
- the technology (computers, projectors, cameras, etc.)
- it's a great place to let your imagination run free
- there are different people coming in and out all day long
- I love to help the kids and teachers who come to the library
- there are all sorts of different things to do in here!
- Mrs. Kloehn, Mrs. Coenen, Mrs. Cloutier, and Mrs. Dailey
- it is quiet sometimes, and loud other times
- the book fairs!
- the books! (Did I mention that already?)
I like to see all of your smiling faces every time you visit the library. Come in and say hi anytime!